To prolong the life of your swimwear, please follow these washing and care instructions.
1) Rinse with fresh water before swimming.
2) Avoid contact with any suntanning products.
3) Rinse with fresh water immediately after swimming. Do not dry clean, machine wash, or iron the swimwear.
4) Do not store the wet swimwear in plastic bags or with other apparel items.
5) Never use bleach, washing detergents when washing your swimwear. Simply rinse throughly with fresh water after each use. (You can use baby shampoo to wash it)
6) Air dry and avoid contact with direct sunlight.
a) Handwash in cool water.
b) Wash separately.
c) Separately with dark colors.
d) Cool iron if needed. ( Preferable do not iron)
e) Do not bleach.
f) Dry flat.
g) Dry in shade.
h) Do not dry clean.